Contact us to learn when and where this will be taught next.
Gain lifetimes of wisdom from some of the world’s greatest peacemakers—Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, the Dalai Lama, and more—distilled into 10 insights to make the rest of your life the best of your life. Learn how the peacemakers used these insights to change the world—and how you can use them to change your life!
- How these insights can save a relationship—it saved the presenters’ marriage
- The 2-minute activity that can boost your happiness by 25%
- The #1 hindrance to personal growth, and how you can avoid it
- The one simple thing you can do to save a life every day
- How you can live 10 years longer (without changes in diet or exercise)
- The #1 regret of the dying, and how you can prevent it
- What psychic income is and how you can get more of it
- A fun way to be 31% more productive
- An innovative way to immediately reduce stress and frustration
- Clarity about your passion and purpose in life
- …and much more!
All this will be explored through a rich multimedia presentation revealing the insights, meaningful exercises applying the insights to your own life, and lively group discussion in a friendly environment.
Husband and wife Ken Beller and Heather Chase are coauthors of the book Great Peacemakers, winner of 38 awards and endorsed by 3 presidents and 3 Nobel Peace Prize winners. Ken and Heather create fun, inspiring educational programs for an array of organizations, from schools to Fortune 500 companies.
“One of the best workshops we’ve ever hosted”
—Ulrich Brugger, Founder, The Ojai Retreat
“Blew me away… at no time did I look at a clock or my phone…a miracle!”
“Truly life-changing…extremely important values that relate to all of humanity”
“One ‘Aha!’ moment after another”
—Dr. Denise Thomson
“Outstanding message, outstanding presentation”
“So rich, highly impactful”
—Dr. Lee Gardenswartz
- Workbook with personalized exercises
- Award-winning Great Peacemakers book
- Guided 21-day post-workshop implementation plan (to help you integrate the insights into your life)
- Optional membership in online “alumni” group (for ongoing friendship and support)
For those want to attend the workshop, but are experiencing financial hardship and cannot pay full price, a limited number of scholarships are available. To apply, contact us.<span
Comes with our 100% money-back guarantee! See our Terms and Conditions for details.
Limited seats are available, so to secure yours, please register using the form below.
Click to review our Terms and Conditions.